GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Conditions regulate the use of the Internet Website www.icuria.es (the “Website”) that Ubicuo de Usos y Operativas SL. (hereinafter referred to as UBICUO) makes it available to USERS who visit it.
The User agrees to make proper and lawful use of the Website and the Contents, in accordance with the applicable legislation, these General Conditions of Use of the Website, generally accepted morals and good customs and public order.
The User must refrain from:
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of UBICUO or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content.
- Try to access, use and manipulate the data of UBICUO, third-party providers and other users.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of UBICUO, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of doing so.
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, from those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and its contents.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
The use of the Website implies full acceptance by the USER of all the General Conditions of Use of the Website in force at each time the USER accesses it, so if the USER does not agree with any of the conditions established herein , you should not use this Website. UBICUO reserves the right to modify at any time these General Conditions of Use of the Website as well as any other general or particular conditions, regulations of use, instructions or notices that may be applicable. Likewise, UBICUO reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or stop operating the Website at any time and recommends periodic reading of the General Conditions of Use as a precaution against possible modifications.
In order to establish hyperlinks to our website, prior authorization must be obtained from UBICUO, it is strictly forbidden to reproduce the UBICUO website in any way, make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications on the Website.
The website on which a link is established to the UBICUO website will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, or contrary to any third party rights.
This Website, as well as the Contents, Services and elements that are integrated into it, are owned or under the control of UBICUO, being protected, without limitation, by Spanish legislation on intellectual property and thus as per the international Treaties and Conventions that may be applicable. For this purpose, all the information, activities, products and various services, own or of third parties, that are offered through the Website are considered content.
UBICUO is the exclusive owner of all intellectual, industrial and similar property rights that may fall on the Website. Likewise, they are reserved in favor of UBICUO. all rights over any Content, Services or elements of your property that will be incorporated into the Website, including, by way of example and not limitation: those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the Website; navigation architecture; the source codes of the web pages; photographs, recordings, computer programs, databases, technology, logos and distinctive signs.
The infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as a crime punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34 / 2.002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter the General Data Protection Regulation) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter the LOPD-GDD), it is reported that UBICUO is the owner of the Portal www.cityguest.es and the email address is email@example.com
DATA WE COLLECT
Visiting this Service Portal does not imply that the user provides personal data.
The data that, where appropriate, are provided by users may be processed by UBICUO as Responsible for the treatment, being at all times kept and treated in accordance with current legislation on data protection.
When forms are used to collect personal data, the user’s identification will be understood to be correct, since it is the user himself who voluntarily enters his data in the forms available on our Service Portal and who is responsible for its veracity. . Likewise, the voluntary or mandatory nature of the fields or responses to be completed will be indicated. Required information is identified by an asterisk. The refusal to provide the data classified as mandatory will mean the non-provision of the requested service or information. Likewise, data may be provided voluntarily in order to provide the requested service or the requested information in the best way.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION WITH WHICH WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
In accordance with Article 6.2 of the LOPD-GDD, by continuing to browse in the private area of the UBICUO Service Portal, it is understood that you expressly accept all the purposes established in this Privacy and Data Protection Policy .
Specifically, the processing of your data for the management of the subscription to the newsletter, participation in contests or attending online training courses is based on your consent when providing them at the time of subscription or registration.
The processing of data, when specific consent is not requested, for the sending of information is based on the legitimate interest that UBICUO has in maintaining a line of communication that allows portal users to receive information in their professional field.
UBICUO, under the protection of the legitimate interest that corresponds to it, may carry out the treatments that are strictly necessary for the internal administration of the Services portal, statistical analysis of visits to it and the behavior of its Users.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You will have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns you.
In relation to your personal data, you have the right to:
- Access them.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose their treatment.
- Request its portability in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Not be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
For this, you can send an email that includes an electronic signature, in order to prove your identity, to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data will be kept for the essential time depending on the purpose for which they were provided or collected, without prejudice to, where appropriate, the exercise of your right of deletion. In relation to the treatment necessary for the sending of information, we may keep your data as long as you do not request its deletion.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
The applicable legislation is Spanish and for the resolution of any type of controversy that may arise from the use of this website, as well as the registration or contracting that may be carried out through it, the Courts are declared as competent jurisdiction and Courts of Malaga.
UBICUO declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; Therefore, if you consider that the Library may be violating your rights, please contact us.
All the contents included in the Digital Library are in accordance with the contracts and agreements signed and signed with the respective publishers and / or producers of the content, including in said agreements the relevant clauses for the safeguarding of copyright and intellectual property
UBICUO does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Library, in its content, or that it is updated. We work to avoid, correct or update them.
Both access to the Digital Library and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it.
UBICUO is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses. on the User’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, from a malfunction of the browser or from the use of non-updated versions of the same.
UBICUO is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently in the Digital Library.
UBICUO is not responsible for the answers made through the e-mail address of the Library, so in no case may binding legal effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
UBICUO is not responsible for the content of the links to other web pages that are not owned by it and that, therefore, cannot be controlled by it.
The links included in the service portal may direct to third-party Web content, and these may be of four types:
- Links to web pages: These links are directed to third party websites, content generated by them and / or other relevant or useful information for users.
- Links to the sales section of web pages: These links, under the “Buy it now” icon, are intended to allow the user to directly access the sales section. In no event is UBICUO responsible for the sales process or for any activity carried out on said web pages.
- Links to third-party platforms: in some cases, commercial agreements with providers provide direct access to their platforms. The integrations carried out allow the user to access the content without having to re-enter the username and password or have their reading process altered. The contracts signed with these providers provide that UBICUO will in no case transfer the personal data of the users, nor will they be able to advertise their products to the users who consult the contents.
- Link to mail client (mail to) and social networks: these types of links open the corresponding client application of the user and in some cases propose content that the user can change at any time, being responsible in any case for both the sending or publication as well as its content.
The linked pages described above do not belong to UBICUO, nor does it review their contents and, therefore, we do not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites. UBICUO is not responsible for the operation of the linked page or for the possible damages that may arise from the access or use of it. Likewise, the privacy policies of these third parties are alien. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies.
Links to the portal must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by UBICUO of the page that makes the link.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
- UBICUO may request that a link to its website be removed, without having to allege any cause. In this case, the page that made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification from UBICUO.
- It is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlink’s website.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to UBICUO except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
In case of doubt, suggestion or comment, contact us by email at email@example.com
In any case, the User may modify the configuration of his computer, through the toolbar of his Internet browser, deactivating or eliminating all cookies if he deems it appropriate.